Mar 15, 2015

[1st Series] 25 Simple Recipes for Students

When I was composing my first Instagram recipe , I made a promise to myself to publish my very first 25 recipes on my blog. Thankfully, I could finally writing after 5 months. That means 5 recipes in average per month. Not bad as a starter.

These past 7 months have been one hell of a ride for me here in Delft : the abundant study load, the astonishing weather (esp. the wind), and the new duty as a full-time wife while keeping my status as a graduate student (my fav part!). Nevertheless, me & hubby always manage to cook on our own for breakfast, lunch, and dinner whenever possible. Not only it saves approximately 60% of our food & beverages budget, but it also matches well with our appetite and Halal food requirements. The only time that I hesitated to cook was during the exam (and will always be).

Enough with the story. Now I would like to introduce you to my simple recipes! I am excited to get warm reviews on Instagram from friends, families (including my mother in law :D), and fellow Instagrammers. Inspirations for my recipes mostly come from the internet, which then to be modified in certain ways. I always manage my recipe to have no more than 5 steps of cooking, to ensure the simplicity of the dish (or at least to ensure that my readers will give it a try). Here they are, sorted by my preference!

Click on the image to see larger version. It makes the recipe more visible!

1. Bibimbap 

2. Korean Grilled Chicken

3. Mayo Shrimp

4. Chicken & Shrimp Shumai

5. Honey Garlic Chicken

6. Chicken Cheese

7. Wild & Mild Chicken Wings

8. Shoyu Ramen Express

9. Spicy Mayo Sauce

This sauce acted as a accompaniment for my Japanese dinner.
Top to bottom : Salmon Nigiri Sushi - Salmon Maki with sauce - Wakame Salad

10. Korean BBQ Beef Express

11. Chicken Porridge

12. Balado

13. Carrot Salad

14. Macaroni Schotel 

15. Beef Patty

16. Sushi Box

17. Chicken Shashlik

18. Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo

19. Oriental Spaghetti

20. Over (Butter) Rice

21. Sauteed Kool

22. Spicy Mussel

23. Mackerel Fried Rice

24. Basil Bites


25. Simple Wok

Enjoy! Happy cooking! :-)

No comments: